- Yoga approaches Wellness from two perspective: Cleansing & Nourishing. We will apply the same concept in this program.
- Once you register for the program, you will be sent a Pre Health Assessment form which you will need to fill up and return to us before the program. This will give us an idea about your current state of wellness and help us help you in a personalized manner.
- The program will commence with Body Fat Analysis details. That would provide a base benchmark to be analyzed against the data collected on the last date of the program.
- Before we begin to nourish the body, it is important to cleanse it of impurities. Hence cleansing different organs of the body would be an integral part of the program.
- Nourishing will have two aspects to it: Nutritional Philosophy based on the concept of Naturopathy and Sattvic food. From day 1 of the program itself, you will be educated on Nutritional Philosophy by the practitioner in this field. The second aspect will be working on body applying the rules of exercise physiology. This area too will be handled by the expert in her field.
- The days you are not physically with us, you will be given a plan to follow.
- Please note that you are involved during all these 35 days with our designed plan. Even though you will attend the sessions with us for 21 days, it is spread over a period of 35 days giving you more time to be in a healthy lifestyle.
- There were 19 participants during Sculpted You (1) program. All of them showed tremendous improvement in terms of weight loss, toning up, inch loss, strength building, flexibility, agility, promptness etc. Many have continued to maintain the same healthy lifestyle till now.
Program Dates and Venue:
- The Sculpted You (2) commences on January 9th evening and ends on 12th February morning followed by breakfast.
- The venue for the same is Raheja Vihar, Powai, Mumbai – 400 072, INDIA
- There are two batches 6 pm to 7 pm and 7 pm to 8 pm on Monday Wednesday & Friday. Saturdays would be a combined batch for one and half hour in the morning 6:30 am to 8:00 am with an exclusive focus on Deep Tissue Release.
- Total fee for the program is Rs.9000/- (service tax applicable).
- Early bird offer is Rs.8500/- (service tax applicable) only if registered by 31st December, 2016
- Limited seats first come first serve basis.
- Phone: +91 982 177 5525
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a wholesome Wellness so that it becomes your second nature and you remain healthy forever. Discover Yoga Discover Yourself
Shammi Gupta, founder of Shammi’s Yogalaya holds an MA in Yoga Shastra, is a certified Yogic Therapist and Naturopath, has completed an Advanced Yoga Course and holds a Diploma in Yoga Education from Mumbai University. She is a certified trainer from American College of Sports Medicine and holds an MBA in HR & MBA in Finance from The University of Akron, Ohio, USA. She conducts Health Awareness Workshops for Corporate, Yogasana Workshops for Athletes and Yoga Therapy Workshops on different medical issues for patients. Among the celebrities Shammi trains are eminent personalities from the film and television industry and corporate world.