Thought to be a rare disorder, PCOS is now a common problem across the globe. One in 10 women is said to have this disorder of hormonal imbalance & metabolic irregularity. As stubborn as it may sound, lifestyle discipline can alone be one of the best solutions to this problem.
It is just in a decade that PCOS has been able to make its strong presence and has become one of the hot selling packages for the medical fraternity. The source lies in lifestyle mismanagement. The eating pattern, the sleep habits, the screen exposure, excess of unfiltered information by the mind, sedentary lifestyle etc., to a greater extent, are to be blamed for it. The teenagers, the office going woman of child bearing age are worst affected.
How can be overcome?
In our upcoming ..…
A 4 month project…… Overcoming PCOS…. The Holistic Way…
We, with the experts in their field, would work with you intensely first, on segmenting the various facets of your current lifestyle to understand it in detail to locate the sources of ‘Misalignment’ & ‘Imbalance’ and then synthesis it together in a systematic, disciplined, transformed way to create the ‘Right Balance’.
The program has got three important segments:
1. The Allopathy Education
- We have medical experts to educate you in detail on this particular program so that you have a broader understanding of the subject from medical perspective.
2. Therapeutic Application of Yoga & Naturopathy
As moving away from natural living is one of the reasons responsible for causing this problem, the natural tools …Yoga & Naturopathy would be instrumental in bringing about the lifestyle changes.
- Major cleansing and detoxifying
- Working on eliminating toxins from body through range of asanas
- Training on arresting the mind for easing the stress (one of the underlying reasons)
- Lifestyle Management on different front
3. The Food… The Prana..
- Thorough analysis of current food habits and training them to gradually move into a healthy eating cycle (no fad diet) based on naturopathy.
- You will need to take your medical report before starting.
- We will have specific details filled up & taken in the beginning of the program. We will have mid assessment at intervals to check the progress over a period of time.
- We will have final assessment at the end to check the final result.
We will have online interaction in which:
- You will have two days yoga sessions specifically based on the problem in hand.
- You would be provided with practice plan for the rest of the days.
- One day mostly will be an awareness session on other aspects of personality and lifestyle change management.
- The participants would need to record the progress on a regular basis and report to us so that we both are monitoring the practice and the progress.
If you are interested, please fill in the “Contact Form”
Phone: +91 9821775525 or Email: email@example.com
The team of experts consists of:
Ms. Shammi Gupta, founder of Shammi’s Yogalaya holds an MA in Yoga Shastra, is a certified Yogic Therapist and Naturopath, has completed an Advanced Yoga Course and holds a Diploma in Yoga Education from Mumbai University. She is a certified trainer from American College of Sports Medicine and holds an MBA in HR & MBA in Finance from The University of Akron, Ohio, USA. She conducts Health Awareness Workshops for Corporate, Yogasana Workshops for Athletes and Yoga Therapy Workshops on different medical issues for patients. Among the celebrities Shammi trains are eminent personalities from the film and television industry and corporate world.
Dr. Sudeshna Ray is a gynaecologist and obstetrician practicing in Jaslok, HN Reliance and Breach Candy hospitals, Mumbai. She has been trained in India and UK and has an experience of more than 20 years in India, UK and Europe. She is specialized in taking care of normal and complicated pregnancies and scarless, key hole and Robotic gynaecological surgeries.
Since graduating from medical school in 1994, Dr Sudeshna has gone on to have an impressive career and has dedicated more than 25 years to the field of women’s health. She is well-known in her field and is an active member of the Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists India (FOGSI). Dr Sudeshna is very prominent in both academia and teaching, with many book chapters to her name, and an active national speaker on various aspects of woman care.
She is renowned for her hands-on approach, personalized care and meticulous attention to detail, making her a popular choice with both first-time mothers and a loyal following of repeat patients. Dr Sudeshna Ray believes in the philosophy of providing a positive birth experience for all parents to be.
Rajshree Dave Ghildiyal is a Health and Wellness Coach, who believe in the infinite wisdom of the body and its capacity to keep us in optimum health. She advocates the principles of integrative nutrition and living in harmony with the natural laws to enable good health to emerge from within.
A student of Yoga for last 9 years, she has experienced its transformation effects on her health and well-being. She shares her experience to help others reach their own wellness goals through her Health counselling workshops and individual coaching sessions. She empowers people to take charge of their own health by tuning into the wisdom of their own bodies and harnessing the role of food as the right fuel to reclaim health and restore mind body balance.
2 thoughts on “Overcoming PCOS in 4 Months!”
What r the charges for this program?
38000 and GST