After successful completion of our first three Teacher’s Training Course, we are announcing the dates for our 4th upcoming 200 hours Teacher’s Training in alliance with the ‘Yoga Alliance’ syllabus. Yoga Alliance Certification is a Global Certification and is recognized all over the World. The aim of this course is to guide yoga enthusiasts / practitioners and teachers to transform them into excellent Yoga Educationists with firm foundation, so that, they can transfer their passion for Yoga to this World.
- Yoga Philosophy – Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Ashtana Yoga, Mudra, Vayu, Chakra, Prana etc. We will do base clearing on these topics so that we have a strong foundation.
- Anatomy Physiology – Understanding different systems of the body and its functional capacity in light of yogic application. There would be 3 D videos and expert faculty covering this.
- Sattvic Ahar – Understanding natural rhythm of the body, assimilation, absorption, digestion, the basic properties of food and the best way of consuming it to optimize the nourishing effect of the food. We will follow the rules of naturopathy along with Sattvic ahar.
- Practical – Hatha Flow practice with special focus on the movement, alignment, sequencing and breathing, very much based on the line of Iyengar Yoga
- Working on the Business Aspects of Yoga
- Ethical Values as a Yoga Teacher
The teachers conducting this course are well experienced and well versed in their topic of teaching with years of experience. They have been teaching Yoga, in its diversity, to touch upon various aspects of life and have had positive outcomes.
The course is scheduled to start mid-January, 2019 and end towards mid February, 2019 i.e. total 5 weeks (contact hours). We will have classes Monday to Friday 7 / 8 am to 1 pm. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, we will also have evening practices. After that there would be break for a month for exam preparation. Exams will be conducted after a month’s period on different parameters. We will organize an early exam for the outstation students so that they do not have to travel again for the exam. During the break of one month, the teachers would be given a chance to assist the senior teachers in the group classes.
After the Course
You would be provided an opportunity to assist and conduct classes for one month at Shammi’s Yogalaya as well as other classes run by Shammi’s Yogalaya. We will try and place you for teacher’s position after the course depending on your dedication to the course and the requirement of teacher in your area.
Powai, Chandivali, Mumbai
Online transfer details:
ACCOUNT NAME: SHAMMIS YOGALAYA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 50200006715186
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000239
BANK: HDFC BANK
Phone: +91 9821775525, + 91 9821187397
Email us at: email@example.com